Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Approximately 1-1¼ cup
- 1½ very ripe, fresh mango, cut roughly into half-inch cubes
- 1½ tbsp. granulated sugar
- 5 tsp. Gustare Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime, divided
- Zest of ½ a lime
- Cook mango cubes, sugar, 1 tsp. balsamic, and juice of ½ lime over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until very soft, approximately 10 minutes.
- Transfer cooked mango to blender, add remaining balsamic and lime juice and puree entire mixture until smooth.
- Strain through fine mesh strainer. Curd will be very thick. Press through strainer with ladle if needed.
- Fold in zest. Chill. Enjoy as a sauce with our Blood Orange Espresso Churros!