Total Time: 60 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Inactive Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- ½ cup Gustare Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. Gustare Honey-Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of any excess fat
Also, pre-soaked wooden skewers (for 45-60 minutes) or metal skewers
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Transfer 2 tablespoons of the ensuing mixture to a separate bowl and whisk in the mayonnaise, lime juice and Honey-Ginger balsamic to create the aioli and chill until ready to serve. The aioli can be made ahead and refrigerated (covered) for a few days.
- Pierce the chicken breasts all over with a fork and cut into 1½-inch cubes. Transfer to the bowl with the marinade. Toss the coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and thread onto 4 skewers. Preheat grill for 15 minutes. Oil the grill to avoid sticking. Place skewers on grill and cook (covered for gas) for 10-15 minutes, turning once or twice. Transfer to serving platter and drizzle with the aioli. Enjoy!
Serving Suggestion: Our Ginger Jasmine Rice is a delicious accompaniment.