Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45-50 minutes
- 2½ pounds sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch wedges
- ¼ cup Gustare Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Orange Blossom Sicilian honey
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine sweet potatoes, Chipotle olive oil, orange blossom Sicilian honey, and cinnamon in medium bowl. Toss to coat well.
- Spread in single layer onto sheet tray brushed with additional olive oil. Season with freshly ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Roast, uncovered, at 375 degrees, until sweet potatoes are well-glazed, browned around the edges, and tender but firm, approximately 45-50 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Enjoy!
- These Vitamin A- and C-packed sweet potatoes make an unexpectedly delicious, creamy and satisfying addition to our Cape Crush Smoothie.