Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: Approximately 1½ cup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. corn syrup
- 3 tsp. espresso grounds
- 1½ cup high quality 63% dark chocolate, such as Guittard
- 2½ tbsp. Gustare Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat heavy cream, corn syrup and espresso grounds to boil. Cover and allow to steep 20 minutes.
- Reheat cream if necessary, and pour over chocolate. Allow to sit momentarily, then whisk to dissolve chocolate.
- Strain sauce through fine mesh strainer or chinois.
- Stir in Espresso balsamic. Enjoy! It’s perfect as a dip with our Blood Orange Espresso Churros.
Note: May be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for 2-3 months. Cover surface of sauce/ganache directly with saran wrap to minimize oxidation and prevent formation of “skin.” Follow by wrapping storage container itself. Reheat gently in microwave or over a double boiler, stirring occasionally