Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes, approximately
Ingredients for the Fondue
- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Gustare Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup light cream
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- generous pinch of black pepper
- Banana chunks, cut on a bias
- Orange sections
- Fat pretzels
- Strawberries, halved
- Grilled pineapple chunks
- Cinnamon toast cut in triangles
Place all the fondue ingredients in the top of a double boiler over barely simmering water, stirring occasionally until the chocolate is completely melted and the fondue is smooth and thickened.
Serving Suggestion: Prepare a platter with a variety of dipping suggestions. Ladle chocolate fondue into ½-cup ramekins set on a dessert plate and let everyone select their dipping favorites, Serve with a dessert or seafood fork. Enjoy!