Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 3 cups
- 6 tbsp. Gustare Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Gustare Japanese Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 cans (15.5 oz.) garbanzo beans, drained
- 3 cloves garlic
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx 1 lemon)
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. paprika, plus more for garnish
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
- Whisk together olive oil and sesame oil. Set aside in small pitcher.
- Combine remaining ingredients in food processor.
- Slowly drizzle oils into hummus while processing. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and paprika. Enjoy with Gustare’s Oven-Baked Pita Chips.