Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 16-oz. smoothie
- 1½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup fresh Cape Cod cranberries, frozen
- ½ cup Gustare Cinnamon Chipotle Oven-Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- ½ avocado
- 2 tbsp. honey or agave
- 3 tbsp. Gustare Cape Cod Cranberry-Pear Balsamic Vinegar
Process all ingredients in blender until smooth and well incorporated. Enjoy immediately!
Notes: Avoid using ice in smoothies. It melts and simply dilutes flavor. Instead, freeze portions of fresh fruit for later use in smoothies. In this case, the recipe’s half cup of pineapple, if frozen, is all you’ll need to ensure the resulting drink will be ice cold, thick and incredibly flavorful.
Try this variation for an added kick:
- Add 1 whole apricot
- Substitute 3 tbsp. Cara Cara Orange-Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
- Add a pinch of chipotle powder