Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 90 minutes
- 1 bone-in ham, 6-8 pounds
- 1 cup Gustare New England Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard, coarse ground
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a large roasting pan with foil. With a sharp knife, score the fat all over the ham in a diamond pattern. Place the ham, cut side down, in the roasting pan and cover tightly with foil. Bake for 1 hour.
- While the ham is roasting, reduce New England Maple balsamic by half in a medium saucepan over simmer for approximately 25-30 minutes. When the balsamic is reduced and thick and syrupy, remove from heat and whisk in the mustard.
- Remove ham from the oven and increase the oven temperature to 350 degrees. Using a pastry brush, liberally apply the New England Maple balsamic glaze all over the ham, paying special attention to working it into the scored portions.
- Return the uncovered ham to the oven and roast for approximately 30 minutes or until the glaze has caramelized and the ham is golden brown. Enjoy!