Recipe courtesy of Gustare Olive Oils & Vinegars
- 2 tbsp. Gustare Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar or Apricot Balsamic Vinegar
- 4-5 tbsp. your favorite Gustare extra virgin olive oil varietal
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Make the dressing by whisking the balsamic and olive oil in a small bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
- 6 cups watercress, large stems removed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Violet flowers, for garnish, if available
Rinse and spin dry the watercress.
Place in a wide bowl that shows off the salad.
When ready to serve the salad, mix the dressing with the salad. Toss well. Top with the sliced strawberries, feta, and edible flowers, if available. Enjoy!