Recipe courtesy of Gustare Olive Oils & Vinegars
- 1 cup apple juice
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ cup chopped pineapple
- ½ asian pear, chopped, with skin intact
- ½ cup packed baby spinach, rinsed
- 2 tbsp.Gustare Honeybell-Orange balsamic
Process all ingredients in blender until smooth and well incorporated. Enjoy immediately!
- Avoid using ice in smoothies. It melts and simply dilutes flavor. Instead, freeze portions of fresh fruit for later use in smoothies. In this case, the recipe’s half cup of pineapple, if frozen, is all you’ll need to ensure the resulting drink will be ice cold, thick and incredibly flavorful.
- Gustare Grapefruit Balsamic Vinegar is another delicious addition to our green smoothie!