Recipe courtesy of Gustare Olive Oils & Vinegars
Root Vegetables – Glazed & Roasted
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
COOKING TIME: 50 minutes, approximately
- 3 large parsnips, peeled and cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 1-pound bag of baby carrots
- 1 small celery root or ½ large, peeled and cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 3 large golden beets, peeled and cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 2 small onions, peeled and quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1½ tsp. sea salt, or more to taste
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste
- ¼ cup Gustare Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Gustare Pomegranate-Quince Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh pomegranate seeds, as desired
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a large bowl, toss all ingredients except pomegranate seeds until evenly coated. Spread in a single layer onto 1 or 2 sheet pans.
Cover with foil and roast for 40-45 minutes stirring once approximately halfway through.
Uncover, stir gently and roast an additional 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender and slightly caramelized.
Sprinkle generously with fresh, crisp pomegranate seeds just prior to serving. Enjoy!