Recipe courtesy of Gustare Olive Oils & Vinegars
Red Apple Balsamic Granola
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 25 minutes
SERVES/YIELD: 9 cups
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 4 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. cloves
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp. sea salt
- ½ cup Gustare Roasted French Walnut Oil
- ¼ cup Gustare Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1½ cup dried apple rings, roughly chopped
- 1 cup raisins
Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
Combine dry ingredients, except dried fruit, in large bowl. Set aside.
Whisk together Roasted French Walnut oil, Red Apple balsamic and agave nectar. Pour over dry ingredients and stir to coat.
Spread onto sheet tray brushed with walnut oil. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to minimize clumping and prevent burning.
Add dried apples and raisins to granola after baking. Enjoy!