Raspberry Balsamic & Toasted Almond Vinaigrette Over Mixed Spring Greens
Recipe courtesy of Gustare Olive Oils & Vinegars
- 3 tbsp. Gustare Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Gustare Almond Oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. salt
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Place all the vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine well. Alternately, this can be made in a blender or food processor.
- ⅓ cup slivered toasted almonds
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta or chevre cheese
- 2 quarts mixed spring greens
Arrange lettuce in a bowl, drizzle with vinaigrette, sprinkle with almonds and cheese. Enjoy!