Recipe courtesy of Gustare Olive Oils & Vinegars
- ¼ cup Gustare Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup mixed, pitted olives of your choice, chopped
- ½ cup Spicy Pickled Winter Vegetables, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped Peppadew peppers
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- ½ tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Gustare Sherry Reserva Wine Vinegar
- 10-inch round Italian bread
- ¼ pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- ¼ pound provolone, thinly sliced
- ¼ pound mortadella, thinly sliced
- ¼ pound mozzarella, thinly sliced
In a large bowl, combine Tuscan Herb olive oil, olives, pickled vegetables, peppers, parsley, garlic, seasoning, and Sherry Wine vinegar
- Using a serrated knife, cut bread round in half horizontally. Open the bread on a work surface. Pull out some of the interior to accommodate the filling ingredients. Spoon the olive salad mixture on each half.
- Beginning with the bottom half, layer all of the salami followed by provolone, mortadella and mozzarella. Add the top half and cut into quarters. Serve immediately and enjoy!
The wrapped muffuletta can be kept at room temperature for 2 hours and refrigerated for up to 2 days.