Recipe courtesy of Gustare Olive Oils & Vinegars
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
SERVES/YIELD: 1 cup
This dressing tastes like summer and sunshine. Equally bright, fruity, herbaceous and flavorful, the use of the entire lemon creates a textural jubilee that literally dances across your tongue.
- 1 whole lemon, washed and dried
- ¼ cup Gustare Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Mill Press Lemon Honey with Nuts
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp. plus 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. 1830 Sea Salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup Gustare Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cut ends off of lemon and discard. Slice thinly and remove seeds. Chop slices into a fine, even dice. Place in a salad dressing shaker with airtight lid.
Add Gustare Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar, honey and all seasonings. Stir to combine.
Add Gustare Milanese Gremolata olive oil. Shake well and enjoy.
This dressing is thick and chunky, with lots of body, allowing it to maintain its emulsion long after other vinaigrettes separate.