Recipe courtesy of Gustare Olive Oils & Vinegars
- 6 ozs. tomato juice
- 2 ozs. Gustare Piedmont Honey & Pepper Balsamic
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. prepared horseradish
- ¼ tsp. celery salt
- Pinch of black pepper, freshly ground
- 3 ozs. Absolut Citron Vodka
- Lime wedges
In a quart size, non-reactive pitcher, combine the first 6 ingredients and whisk to combine well. Cover and refrigerate to give flavors time to blend, at least two hours or overnight. Chill tall glasses. The mix will keep well for 24 hours.
When ready to serve, stir tomato mix. Fill glasses halfway with ice, pour 1½ ozs. of vodka per glass and the mix. Squeeze a lime wedge, add the wedge and stir to combine.
- 2 long toothpicks
- 4 jumbo blue cheese-stuffed green olives
- 4 cocktail onions
- Celery stalks with leaves attached
- Spicy Cocktail Sticks
Garnish with cocktail onion and green olives threaded on toothpicks. Use celery stalk as stirrers. Enjoy!